Massage therapy is one of Adam Pletzke’s greatest passions. He has been loving the gift of healing and the wisdom he has learned in his career as a massage therapist. One of his greatest joys is to see the drastic changes that can occur in just one single massage session. And the delightful face and joy of each person he has touched. Massage has changed his life and so many of the people he has been blessed to touch in his massage career. He looks forward to giving the best treatments he can possibly give in every session. His desire is for you to feel so incredibly good, inside and out.
Adam Pletzke also likes to encourage others to learn about how to help themselves, by eating healthy foods, maintaining a weekly stretching routine and exercising outdoors when possible. Also the advantages of using hot and cold to help the body heal quicker. Plus passing along positive thinking and positive energy, looking at the bright side of life and being in a state of gratitude for the life we have been gifted.
- Deep Tissue
- Thai Herbal Poultice
- Balinese Massage
- Hot River Stone
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Specialized in Range of Motion & Flexibility with applied Trigger Point Techniques
- Specialized in Release of Neck, Shoulder and Lower Back Pain
His goal is to help you feel good again, by way of his healing hands and by teaching you simple life lessons that will help you relax your body and mind.
Adam Pletzke’s massage training began in Boca Raton Florida at Palm Beach College. He has had over 1000 hours of massage training in Swedish, Deep tissue, Neuromuscular massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Balinese massage, Hot Stone massage, Herbal Poultice massage and Trigger Point therapy. Using a combination of these modalities in his massage, Adam is able to help you with relaxation, neck and back pain, stress, anxiety, sciatic pain, tennis elbow, limited range of motion, headaches, plantar fasciitis, muscle soreness, and emotional blocks.
- Adam is currently a massage therapist in Cashiers North Carolina at Cashiers Spa
- Adam has been a massage therapist in Highlands NC at the world famous Old Edwards Inn and Spa.
- He has worked in Florida at the Hilton Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Embassy Suites Hotel in Deerfield beach, and the Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club in Boca Raton.
- In Colorado, he worked at the Cordillera Club and the Vail Plaza Hotel.
- He has also worked all around the Cashiers, Sapphire, Glenville, and Toxaway area, for the High Hampton Inn, Mountain Top Country Club, Sapphire Valley Country Club, Pebble Creek Village, Laurel Wood Inn, the Chattooga Club, the Preserve at Rock Creek, Chinquapin, and the Greystone Inn at Lake Toxaway.
Adam has truly enjoyed all of the people he has met at all of these amazing establishments. He will always be grateful for the privilege he was given to be a team player at these very special places. And will continue to refer family and friends to all of these locations.